STRAWBERRY BLOSSOM - This incredibly soft cotton yarn is hand dyed in a pale pink and off white with small sections of green. The sweet colours and small skeins make it perfect for making newborn gifts such as bonnets, hats or booties. It was inspired by an incredible piece of handwoven fabric created by Weaving Alabama and dyed using procion dyes and soda ash.
- 50g weight
- Approx 121m
- Gauge: 22sts/10cm on 4mm needles
- Base yarn is sourced in Australia from Bendigo Woollen Mills cotton
I dye my yarn in micro-batches so if you need a large quantity for a project please contact me.
*Please note that colours shown on the screen may vary slightly due to screen settings.*
- Warm wash in delicates bag
- Warm rinse well—do not rub
- Some colour may bleed if soaked
- Normal spin
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry flat in shade
- Warm Iron
- Dry cleanable 30 ̊C
- Do not bleach